Biometrics or automated methods of recognizing an individual based on the basis of physiological characteristics are called biometric analysis. This includes features like face, fingerprints, hand geometry, handwriting, iris, retinal, vein, and voice. Biometric analysis of two persons never be same, each and every individual is different from each other on the basis of biometrical analysis.
The Biometric fingerprint reader can be used to record the intricate pattern of ridges on the fingertips. Ridges of individuals are totally different from each other and have rare of the rarest chance to have same finger print. These unique set of characteristics can be digitized and stored in a template for identification purposes.
When the finger comes in the contact of screen of fingerprint reader the impression of finger recognize the person. Presence of oil, grease or any type of precipitation are some factors which cause problem to recognize the figure prints. Biometric method for recording the attendance of employees is very useful for both company and employee. Following are some advantages of automated attendance and time management system.
- Reliable Accuracy: There is always a possibility in the man force working. Unfair maintenance or illegible handwriting is not any issue for biometric system.
- Increased Productivity: Right record of working hours results in right assessment of work.
- Bottom-Line Savings: Automatic attendance system helps to save money and time in comparison of manual entry system.
- Decreased Burden on One Person or Department: Machine replace man and save time and money with more reliable results.
- Stronger Company Culture: This is a self service so make a strong company culture.
The payback of a time and attendance system is countless. It helps to manage your manpower and also the payroll making. . In addition to helping you reduce overtime and payroll costs and get control over your labor costs, automated time registration and collection reduces errors and improves efficiency.
Leave a Comment